Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

contacos

macrumors 601
Nov 11, 2020
Mexico City living in Berlin
AdGuard Pro still not working correctly? Mine has been refreshing the filters forever with no luck and now I see empty spaces on websites where the ads used to be. It used to remove those spaces

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
I noticed the Taco Bell app crashes for me if I try to go to the rewards tab in the app.
Are you watching me or something?!? I LITERALLY just got back from Taco Bell, same issue with the app crashing when tapping the Rewards tab.

Reactions: gwhizkids

kave

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2012
Sweden
Edit: my iPhone stopped working with any app requiring a reboot. Now Sonos works.
Sonos won’t start at all in iPhone OS 17RC. Worked fine before. Works in iPad OS 17RC.

Last edited:
Reactions: lindros2

Claudia P

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2016
Facebook Messenger crashing on open on iPhone 13 Pro. I have restarted phone twice and have deleted and reinstalled Messenger twice and still no go. So far that is the only app I have had any problems with.

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Jun 9, 2018
England
The main facebook app crashes while opening on my iPad Pro 12.9 M2 and my iPad Pro 11 2nd so it might only be on the pro versions of iPad that have issues

Facebook Messenger crashing on open on iPhone 13 Pro. I have restarted phone twice and have deleted and reinstalled Messenger twice and still no go. So far that is the only app I have had any problems with.

No issues on my 14 Pro Max & iPad Pro 12.9.

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
I fresh installed iOS 17 on my XS MAX, right now problem is occurring only in facetime, when i make a facetime to my ipad phone gaves me only 1 ring and says Could Not Connect and i am receiving call on my ipad and whenever i accept the call it just cuts off, i have tried on my MBP and another iPhone but same thing happening, I have switched off Facetime and turned it on but still the same thing is going on.

Claudia P

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2016
Messenger is still not working after an update yesterday, a restart of the phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling Messenger. When I tap on Messenger it starts to open and then crashes instantly.

Claudia P

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2016
I haven't tried to install 17 on either iPad yet, both are old iPad Pros, one first edition 12.9 Pro and one 1.5 Pro that is pretty old as well.

bunnyechoes

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2017
Slovenia
Not exactly… not working but does anyone know why tapping on health metrics (like RHR, Water, Walking and Running Distance) shows you weekly stats instead of daily stats like it used to in pretty much every older iOS?

Claudia P

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2016
Well I installed 17 on my iPad yesterday and Messenger works just fine, 2 app and 2 IOS updates and still not working on iPhone 13 Pro.

targa88

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2021
Google calendar has migrated reminders to tasks = however it has created doubles = one reminder + one task.
Also reminders that have been "done" are still appearing.

Hatton920

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
AdGuard Pro still not working correctly? Mine has been refreshing the filters forever with no luck and now I see empty spaces on websites where the ads used to be. It used to remove those spaces
Same here. AdGuard pro appears to be working ok.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.