iOS 4.2.1 can't send MMS... HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tjb117, Dec 3, 2010.

1. tjb117 macrumors newbie

I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.2.1 the other day, and now I'm having problems sending picture messages (that I've taken on my phone). I could do it perfectly fine before upgrading.

To clarify, when I take a picture on my phone, and try to send it, the recipient does not receive it. I can recieve picture messages just fine. I can also send picture messages of others I have loaded on my phone (like wallpapers that are small and sized for iphone 4) .

I think it has something to do with the pictures I take with my phone being too big (or are they aren't being properly formatted to be sent through mms), and the size is above the threshold by the carrier and they are not going through.

Can anyone help?!?!?

2. younessi macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem

I'm having exactly the same problem. Some pix do get through to the recepient, but some don't. I guess it has to do with the size of the pic being too large, but not really sure how to check the file size to confirm. I guess the best option would be to reduce the size of the pic before it being sending. Any solution would be appreciated.

Iphone 4 / 32G / iOS 4.2.1 / TELE2 Sweden