iOS 4.2.1 Download

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mulo, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulo macrumors 68020

mulo

anyone have/found download links for 4.2.1? if so please post them :D

2. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

This is against forum policy. Anyone who would do this is sure to be dealt with by a moderator.

3. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

No its not, there were several threads like this when 4.2 dropped with actual links.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I don't know if I am right or wrong, but I thought you couldn't link to a beta, but a GM was OK (since it will be the final version).

I'm going to look into that.

5. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

5. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

It hasn't been publicly released, and still under the developers copyright agreement. Until Apple officially pushes out the update publicly, this is a copyright violation. I'd love to hear from a Moderator on this subject, out of curiosity.

6. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Daremo is correct. It is against forum policy to distribute or help others distribute software/firmware such as this.

daneoni - There are a lot of posts on the forums so the mods can't read all of them. If you see people posting links please report them as that way they will be seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.