IOS 4.2.1. Jailbreak problem?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by fnatic, Dec 10, 2010.

1. fnatic, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010

fnatic macrumors newbie

After jailbreaking iPhone 3G every time I respond to any notification of I am in another app or follow a like from mail springboard crashes. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this
    Apple to redesign iMac and MacBook Pro in the first half of 2011:
    From Digitimes have indicated that Apple may have plans to offer a redesign of two of their teams during the first half of 2011, which would affect the iMac and MacBook Pro

It seems that users who were waiting for a possible renewal before buying a new iMac or MacBook Pro, should expect a little more as it reveals information that is based on statements made by the hardware vendors that supply components to Cupertino.

With the renovation, the iMac would benefit from Intel's Sandy Bridge processors, a new graphics architecture and size of your screen also suffer changes, while its price is expected to fall (relative to the current generation).

For its part, is speculating that the MacBook Pro will become the first teams to have Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, but that improvements would receive would not be very entity (simply count with some existing components).

Both the iMac and the MacBook Pro, could be built by some of the most common partners for these tasks Apple, Foxconn and Quanta. Quanta would be responsible for making the iMac, while Foxconn is responsible for doing the same with the MacBook Pro

2. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

1.) All jailbreak related posts should go in iPhone Hacks
    2.) What Cydia apts do you have installed? It's hard to diagnose without more information. My guess is that you installed something that isn't playing nice with the push notification frameworks, but it's hard to say what exactly that is without knowing what you've installed. My suggestion would be to start uninstalling various Cydia apps one at a time and seeing if it fixes the problem.