ios 4.2.1 photo sort!?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mikejd1, Nov 22, 2010.

1. mikejd1 macrumors 6502

Has anyone else noticed now that the photo sort on the ipad (not sure about iphone) is now showing most recent photos at the bottom, and NOT the top?! No matter what the sort is in iphoto anymore.

I have tried everything to fix it back to the old way of latest on top. Anyone else find a fix for this?

2. jonnyb098 macrumors 68020

I have noticed that 4.2.1 does many things odd, including the photo sorting and including 2 copies of photos if you uploaded from the iPad camera connection kit. In other words, if you uploaded from your camera kit into aperture, you get 2 copies. Weird. Way too buggy and they had 6 freakin months to get it right. There aren't that many new features.

3. Transship macrumors newbie

iOS 4.2 photo sort order: crap! Very annoying indeed

Have spent a lot of time finding out how to sort photos and later even more time in organizing them in iPhoto, but now it's totally crap again. These kind of issues are unacceptable from Apple. I want control over the basic appearance of my photo library! To solve this iOS4.2 bug, I tried to add photo's to the iPhone, and to change the sort order in iPhoto - nothing works. Would be great if anyone finds out how to come around this issue.

4. MattiaC28 macrumors newbie

same on iPhone 4

same problem here on an iPhone 4, no way to get it right from iPhoto '11... Apple should add an option to choose how to sort your events from the device

5. mikejd1 thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm so not upgrading to 4.2 on my iPhone, just because of this lunacy

6. MattiaC28 macrumors newbie

you are not gonna miss anything on you iPhone, apart from those horrible new sms tones:eek: