iOS 4.3.1 Audio Skips

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Renator, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Renator macrumors member

I have a iPT 3G. I held off updating until two days ago to iOS 4.3.1. Ever since doing the upgrade, I've noticed audio skips when using my Touch while working out. This never occurred before. I listen to quite a few audio books and the skips are very noticeable. Any one else having this issue? If there is a fix, please let me/us know. Thanks.

2. SgtP3pp3r macrumors member

I've had a diffrent problem :p

I got 32gb iT 3gen

Try turning your iPod off completely for a couple of seconds, and then test it again.

I haven't had that exact problem with audio skipping, but then again i havent used the music player since i upgraded two or three days ago. But i have noticed another problem since i upgraded to iOS 4.3.1 and that is that my Videos app takes forever to load.

The videos play well and everything, no problem on playback. It takes a good 10-15 seconds to load, and it ALWAYS crashes the first time i try it. The second time it takes another 10-15 seconds, and then correctly loads.

This pause takes place every time i switch to the home screen and try to go back to videos. It didnt use to take that long, it used to take close to nothing to load up. Anyone else had this? Anyone know of a fix?

Or am i gonna have to restore?