Ios 4.3.5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by flying.oranges, Oct 15, 2011.

1. flying.oranges macrumors newbie

i have iphone 4 with ios 4.3.5 installed...now i want to jailbreak it...is there any gud jailbreak for ios 4.3.5 available...or if i can downgrade it to ios 4.3.3 or 4.3.2...to jailbreak it....

2. jdaniel macrumors 65816

I would go out on a limb n say that since ur asking this question u do not have any of your 'blobs' or whatever they call it saved and since u are NOT jailbroken now I would assume you have not JB it before and so extrapolate you do not have your blobs or whatever they call it saved to Tinyumbrella or Cydia.

Simple answer no u cannot jb 4.3.5 and no u cannot downgrade.

3. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Yes, you can jailbreak your phone at 4.3.5. However, it is tethered jailbreak at the moment.

4. jdaniel macrumors 65816

I smell disaster.. if he tries lol if you have no JB before I would stay away from tethered JB, its buggy.. u need a comp to reboot.. what if u have issues on the fly... phone freezes etc then what...

5. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

But at least you should give him the honest correct answer. You can't just tell him that there isn't any jailbreak available for 4.3.5. Other members on her might jump on you with that comment or if he finds out that there is one available, what his comment on you would be?

6. jdaniel macrumors 65816

I quote: "gud jailbreak" so theres no good jailbreak and NO assuming he does not have saved blobs he cannot really downgrade.. unless he gets ifaith to work. So I stand by my answer.

7. flying.oranges thread starter macrumors newbie

No I don't hav blobs or whatever they r called...my iPhone came wid iOS 4.3.5 installed...
    So can u Temme how can I b updated about latest news on good jailbreak.

8. labman macrumors 604

labman

Post for I provided you with tutorials on the jb here is one for Ifaith http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=15394 which is hit or miss. if it doesn't work just update to 5.0 since they are both tethered jb's it's not a big deal. Iclarified has tutorials for that too.

9. jdaniel macrumors 65816

like the guy said before there is possibly a JB for 4.3.5 I do not know I have not checked... but u see my definition for a good jailbreak is a problem free jb which is UNTETHERED... means you do not need a comp to boot your phone.. so considering there is no UNTETHERED jb for 4.3.5 and up I would say no there is no good jb.

I would suggest you wait. I have gone to ios5 tethered and back to 4.3.3 untethered...

Try googling ifaith (windows only) try using that and see if it is possible (u need to read up) to use that to get blobs off your phone.. considering you have 4.3.5 already installed I have no idea if that would work because I dont know how ifaith works. But if it does my advice would be to get blobs for 4.3.3 if possible at all with ifaith and then downgrade to 4.3.3. OR wait till they come out with an untethered JB for ios5... and alot of tweaks and cydia stuff doesnt work for ios5 now anyways.

problem with JB is sometimes u need to reboot..sometimes phone might hang or whatever... if its tethered only then ur screwed if you do not have ur comp with u on the go. which I think is inconvenient.

10. flying.oranges, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2011

flying.oranges thread starter macrumors newbie

http://www.limera1n.cc/2011/07/downgrade-435-to-434-433-432-431-iphone.html

is this link good enough ???
    shud i follow this procedure to downgrade ????

also let me know if there can b any sorts of high risk thing in between....dat i need to take care...

PS : i have a Iphone4 Factory Unlocked with full warranty...

11. flying.oranges thread starter macrumors newbie

i googled and came to know that downgrading gud make ur phone stuck in recovery mode n cud even brick ur mobile...

moreover i came to know that there wont b any untethered jailbreak for ios 4.3.5 released coz those ppl are working on untethered jailbreak for ios5...

So 1 last time...

SHUD I DOWNGRADE ???

OR

Update to ios 5 ???

12. jdaniel macrumors 65816

My piece of advice is if you have lots of patience and can read and follow the instructions exactly then sure go try and downgrade and JB that way.

If you are not confident then why not just LEAVE IT ALONE and wait till they come out with a untethered JB for ios5...

You are in an ok position now.. why do you wanna be like one of the idiots here that are in such a rush to upgrade then come crying for help when they cannot save themselves.....

So if ur gonna die w/o a JB for a month or maybe even more.. go ahead n try the methods in the link you posted.. I cannot attest to whether it will work. Be prepared for problems and google up methods on how to kick yourself out if its stuck in a loop.

But everyone learns that way, I have no voodoo powers I just read n read n read n google n google n try and if something doesnt work I do not give up and start crying for the sun and moon and screaming on the forums how my phone is bricked....u will just have to work through it till it works.. thats all.. :)

GOOD LUCK....