Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neil1980

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2008
The only thing that I hope for with 4.3 is that my iPhone works with my Alpine stereo again.

Was gutted as everything worked great with my phone till the power button broke... replacement came with 4.2.1 and I couldn't downgrade as my shsh blobs were for my old iPhone 4 not the replacement.

Dopeyman

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2005
Los Angeles!
The only thing that I hope for with 4.3 is that my iPhone works with my Alpine stereo again.

Was gutted as everything worked great with my phone till the power button broke... replacement came with 4.2.1 and I couldn't downgrade as my shsh blobs were for my old iPhone 4 not the replacement.

I completely agree with you... I want to use my iphone and ipod touch with my alpine again also!!!

W1LLk

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2008
San Antonio

I had no idea that Alpine systems were clipped out with the last update. I hope for your sake they come back. Luckily my car treats my iPhone like an iPod and the OEM stereo came with a great sound system.

silentnite

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2009
Outer sight.. Outer mind
When you really look at it, it's about time apple makes some kind of announcement. Time is moving and before you know it Feb. is over. We didn't get anything for Christmas as a lot of people were expecting new mac book pro's so with that said the timing is right for some news or a release of another product or refreshment.

makefunnyfaces

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2010
West Virginia
When you really look at it, it's about time apple makes some kind of announcement. Time is moving and before you know it Feb. is over. We didn't get anything for Christmas as a lot of people were expecting new mac book pro's so with that said the timing is right for some news or a release of another product or refreshment.

There is speculation of a new MacBook Pro in March. But then again, that's March. :(

elegault

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2011
I have the new 32 GB Verizon iPhone which uses CDMA tech and a different antennae than the AT&T version and with iOS 4.2.6 (great reception and call quality btw), it comes with the HOTSPOT option right in the iPhone prefs and Verizon also offers a data plan specifically for it...not to mention actual phone insurance! Loving it! Guess I don't know what iOS 4.3 would bring to my phone....

alent1234

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
I have the new 32 GB Verizon iPhone which uses CDMA tech and a different antennae than the AT&T version and with iOS 4.2.6 (great reception and call quality btw), it comes with the HOTSPOT option right in the iPhone prefs and Verizon also offers a data plan specifically for it...not to mention actual phone insurance! Loving it! Guess I don't know what iOS 4.3 would bring to my phone....

the VZ insurance is a rip off

$10.99 per month is $133 a year or so. i'd rather just save the cash and pay Apple the $199 if my phone breaks out of warranty

Fizzoid

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Don't hold your breath :)

alara2

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2011
LA
I guess it will take at least another year before we will see ipad 2. There are still so many Ipad 1 in stock ... someone needs to buy them first ;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.