iOS 4 broke google calendar sync?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sam011989, Jun 21, 2010.

1. sam011989 macrumors regular

So I had my iPhone 3GS set up to sync my google Calendars using the Microsoft Exchange option with google and synced all my calendars by setting them up at m.google.com/sync.

Now, after upgrading to iOS 4, i opened my calendar and noticed all my events were gone. I let it sit there for a while so it would re-sync all my events. A few events showed up, but not all.

I decided to uncheck the "calendar's" option in the "mail" settings for my google account and had all the information deleted so I would start from scratch.

I re-added the "calendar's" option, let my phone sit for a while, and although all my calendars showed up, none of the events actually synced.

Anyone else having this same problem?

P.S. (just for s&#t's and giggles, i received my fedex tracking number for my iphone 4, and i ordered through AT&T premium account.)

2. DeathChill macrumors 68000

Apparently Google is just having some issues today; it's unrelated to iOS 4.

3. sam011989 thread starter macrumors regular

Where did you hear about that?

4. DeathChill macrumors 68000

5. sam011989 thread starter macrumors regular

wow i dont know how i missed that.

i read through the forums several times for any posts that mentioned it, and even refreshed the page a few times to see anything new....i must have missed it multiple times.

thanks.

6. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

This has to be a google problem. Reports on crackberry saying google sync has not been working for a few days now.

7. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss