iOS 5.0 unsaid features/problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gigapocket1, Jun 24, 2011.

1. gigapocket1 macrumors 65816

The first thing.. Apple has implemented a new unsecured call.. Kinda weird.. but useful..

The next 2 are problems. I dont know what this is.. but occasionally on a call, times such as this are shown..

The third thing is. Beta 1 is actually an old BETA!!! its not the same 5.0 that was used in the demo at WWDC. notice my banner.. and then the banner they used on stage.. (yes this person does have a contact picture set).

Also just realized that i titled this thread iPhone 5.0... meant to say ios 5.0

Attached Files:

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

3. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

the one they used on stage is not necessarily a live demo its a video created to show why the iOS will look like

4. Gios macrumors newbie

I'm quite sure you don't have a point stating notifications are outdated..I'll confirm this later, but I'm 99% sure the notification showed on stage included a message with a picture (ergo MMS) and not just plain text. It's not the contact's picture.

5. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

good call, it does say "thanks for the flowers" and its a picture of flowers

6. Zorn macrumors 6502a

Zorn

Err, no. It was being done live by Scott on an iPhone hooked to the projector. With that being said, it's entirely possible that they were using a more recent version of iOS 5 for the demo devices, and it's also very possible we will see that feature slip into one of the beta updates.

7. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

Way to break the NDA, hope you don't mind Apple canceling your Developer's account or that of the developer that registered your UDID and having all apps associated with that account removed from the app store.

8. lifeguard macrumors 6502

lifeguard

Apple dropped the NDA a while back

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

What's it to you?
    All those features he's talking about have been all over the web, magazines, articles etc....

10. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

Why do you think Apple police are patrolling forums looking for people posting info about iOS5, and how do you anticipate them to find OP's UDID or dev account for that matter?

Post a reply asking him politely to PM them his info so he can be blocked?