Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
NC
Feel free to post any issues your having with Cydia packages on 5.1.1 or anything you think may need updating.

Unfold needs to be fixed, the fold to unlock bar on the bottom is unresponsive on the iPad.

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
Feel free to post any issues your having with Cydia packages on 5.1.1 or anything you think may need updating.

Unfold needs to be fixed, the fold to unlock bar on the bottom is unresponsive on the iPad.

Unfold 1.0 does not work on an iPad. It's got nothing to do with 5.1.1. From the modmyi article

iOS' slide to unlock feature has been nice while it lasted, but it’s time to bring some new unlocking animations to iOS. A really nice, new animation can be found for free in Cydia today, dubbed Unfold by iOS developer Jonas Gessner. The tweak will make it so you can fold your lock screen and see all of SpringBoard’s contents under the unfolding animation. The animation is smooth and beautiful and works with any iOS 5 devices except for the iPad, however the developer hints via Cydia that iPad support could be on the horizon.

rwm17

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2011
Anybody else having trouble just adding repos? I know it's early in the jailbreak and everything's pretty busy, but I can't add any.

comatose81

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
Anyone having issues with MyWi on 5.1.1? My devices connect to the WiFi, USB, or Bluetooth hotspots fine, but they can't connect to the internet.

Dracodeus

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2012
I have an iP4 jailbroken on 5.1.1 an Unfold causes a system crash when I use it. I had to uninstall it do as my phone wouldn't reboot into safe mode whenever I unlocked.

Is this a known issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.