IOS 5 and Car stereo bugs

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Darkrider, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Darkrider macrumors member

Darkrider

I have found that with my pioner nav/bluetooth head unit that when a call comes in the it will not let you answer the phone on the radio or the headset its self. also i have found that after you call someone the head unit loses all control of the iphone and you can not change songs are anything. the way i get pass this is i switch the source to cd or sat radio then back to ipod and it works after doing that a few times you are able tochange songs then all if that does work you have to unplug and replug the iphone a few times. if i find anymore bus i will let you all know.

P.S. sorry for grammar and spelling at work and typing really fast.

2. m477h3w macrumors 6502

My iPhone 4 running iOS 5 seems to work fine with my car stereo but I have it plugged in via the dock connector. All calls and everything work perfectly too over BT. Hopefully the bugs you are experiencing will be sorted out for the final release. Have you filled a report to Apple?

The one thing I have noticed is sound quality has gone right done. Music played in iTunes 10.5 doesn't sound great on my iMac, and it sounds pretty awful in the car too off my iPhone. Again, hopefully a bug that will be sorted!

3. Darkrider thread starter macrumors member

Darkrider

I'm not a dev. I brought a spot on a dev account so I can report it