iOS 5 and Photo Locations

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pacmania1982, Jun 9, 2011.

1. pacmania1982 macrumors 6502a

pacmania1982

Hi all:

Just wondered if it was me being stupid, but I can't seem to find the map where you can see all your photos that have been geo tagged. You used to go into Photos and then at the bottom hit Places. This doesn't seem to be there any more.

I've gone into Photos, the option isn't there, I've opened Maps and it mentions nothing about places. I've gone into the other Albums I've created and nothing in there either.

Anyone got any ideas?

pac

Attached Files:

2. dspalton macrumors 6502a

You are right, used to be click back from albums then in there but its not any more

David

3. ryew101 macrumors newbie

4. AbblePC macrumors regular

Priority

I hope this is something fixed by launch or just an oversight and not an omission from iOS5.
    I use this almost daily to locate job photos when a client requests them, tap a peg on a site location and voila, all photos right in one spot.
    Much easier than sifting through thousands of photos just to find something you can more easily remember where it was taken than when or area in a camera roll.

5. SirithX macrumors 6502

SirithX

I noted this was gone as well. Also it seems my events aren't being sorted the same as iPhoto on my computer as they were in iOS 4. Since everyone's having the issue though it must be a beta quirk.