Resolved iOS 5 - No Notification Center?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by scb02, Jun 9, 2011.

1. scb02, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011

scb02 macrumors regular

Hi Guys,

Just installed iOS 5, fully activated etc and all that, keep swiping from the clock downwards but nothing loads? Any ideas?

2. scb02 thread starter macrumors regular

3. ghostlyorb macrumors 6502a

ghostlyorb

Mine will swipe down 1/2 inch.. and that's it =(

4. Crucial9 macrumors newbie

Mine is not working either. I'm using 3GS, but I can not activate mine as I am no longer developer. I'm thinking this is why it's not working, but oddly when I do the 'skip activation' process the notification center bar is functional.:confused:

Just noticed that multitasking bar is also not working.

5. Racerx0128 macrumors newbie

got it sorted!

sbc02 was right in how to get it working. I was having the issue of not being able to use the notification center or the multi task bar when i first got the beta loaded. After shutting the phone off and turning it back on i was put through the set up again and now everything is fully operational :) thanks:)

6. apples1234 macrumors newbie

Ios 5 notifications

did the restart work on a iphone that is not a registered developer?
    P.S. my app called google voice i can no longer use because it always pops up and says conect to itunes to use push notifications but i cant obviosly because im im just 14 and cant pay to be a developer even though i totaly understand all of it.