Ios 5 problems

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by Darkipoduser, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Darkipoduser macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/9A334)

Hi guys,
    Recently i hv been with some problems with my ipod touch 4g. It was about two weeks ago when i updated my ipod to ios 5 and everything was going fine but one thing bigged me that whenever i synced itunes to my ipod i always got a message saying that app could not be installed. So to overcome that problem i jailbreaked my ipod so i could download the putchases from installous but i dont know what went wrong with redsnow and when i rebooted my ipod i did not hv cydia and i lost some of my default apps such as camera, safari, photos, facetime etc. so i tried to restore my ipod but i got an error 1044, something like tht and scince then i cant do anything

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

This is not an iOS 5 problem, its a jailbreak gone wrong problem.

You can maybe ask a mod to move your thread to the Hacks forum, but I'm not sure how much people there will be able to help you since your dealing with installous, something thats not allowed here on the board.

iPhone Hacks.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105