iOS 5 restored to 4.3.3- lost notifications for everything- help!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iansilv, Jun 11, 2011.

1. iansilv macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know how to fix this? I got fedup with iOS5 so I dropped back to 4.3.3, and I did the restore to factory settings option in iTunes. Now my notifications are gone for everything. Please help, Thank you.

2. zOdeac macrumors member

Ok I really don't want to sound like a Jerk but,

Unless your a developer and have a dev account i would not install it.
    You are just asking for problems and if you do have a dev account like me
    you should have a way to notify them of problems.

I am all for playing with new things but the first beta no way.
    I know it should bad that i am saying it that way but when playing with beta stuff your playing with fire.

3. kre62 macrumors 68000

stupid question but...did you turn on notifications is settings? and go into the apps you want them from the first time and select allow notifications?

4. iansilv thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am a registered iOS developer with actual legitimate access to iOS 5 betas through Apple from my own paid developer account. I wad just looking for advice from a more mixed group- jailbreakers, developers and enthusiasts here vs developers only at the forum for developers. I just thought this might be a quicker and more diverse place to get information.

But I will go and post on the developer forums- thanks for the link to them, that is convenient. I just wish they had a dedicated area for feature suggestions over there.

5. Badboy2303 macrumors newbie