This is on an iPhone 4. I'm really hoping someone here has the fix for this- when I Google it there are other people with this issue but no one seems to know what to do. So since I updated to 5.0.0 and then to 5.0.1 my iPod app is all screwy. I can add new songs just like before in mp3 format and it will show the song name on iTunes. Then I go in to "get info" type in the artist and all looks good from iTunes. Then I go over to iPhone and the artist is still listed as unknown but the name of the song shows up correctly. On top of that there is a band that starts with M that is someone in the B section of artists. So essentially every song I've added since the update is in an artist folder called unknown.