ios 5 untethered???

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sonny bro, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Sonny bro macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_4 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8K2 Safari/6533.18.5)

hello MR, im curious as to when a untethered jailbreak for ios 5 will be ready, and also, what are some new hacks that you'd like to see developed that really take advantage (in a good way :p) of the new features of iOS 5, ie would it be sweet if imessage could also be used in conjunction with facebook messaging or something. idunno, you guys probably have waaaay better ideas, so share!!!

2. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

3. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

why do people insist on asking the same *********g question over and over instead of doing a search on the countless threads about this already??

4. utwarreng macrumors 6502

utwarreng

5. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

My dog has fleas. I'd like to see a tweak that creates sonic insect repellent tones.

6. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

i'll get right on it! *bzzzzzz*
    RRP £9.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm :D

7. GonzagaDynasty macrumors regular

The only thing worse than them asking, is you bringing it up. Just ignore the whole topic if it bothers you so much. We'll NEVER EVER EVER stop "newbies" from posting about a topic so many people are curious about it... We can't prevent it, so ignore it, or just answer the poor guy and it's over.

Although he did bring up more than just the question of when an untethered JB would arrive. Interesting to see what we will be able to do with iOS 5.

8. lokerd, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011

lokerd macrumors 6502a

lokerd

That is nice of you to find the positive.

I think it is more than just a question. It is a need to discuss. Anybody can Google, but you can't ask the JB team to talk about it.

I know I am dying for the JB. I have JBed everything since day 1 it was possible with numerous iOS devices.

I am SO missing 3G Anywhere, MyWi, and NoLockScreen. The swipe to open is killing my thumb! Oh, and Browser Redirecting! Why, Apple, why not?

I don't understand why Apple has to be so controlling with somethings when there is no good reason to do so.

Personally, I think the JB team is going to wait until there is an update with iOS 5 to address battery issues with the iP4s. Just my 2 cents.