Ios 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by annndrew97, Jun 17, 2011.

1. annndrew97 macrumors newbie

Hi i was just wondering when the new ios 5 will be released for download. or if there is already a place to download?:)

2. saberahul macrumors 68040

I am sure you could have saved all this by just doing a search but since you're new, I'll be nice. iOS5 will be released in the Fall of 2011 and no date has been provided. This could be september or november or december. It is not out yet.

3. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

False! December is in the winter and you forgot October. So, iOS 5 can be released in September, October, or even November, but the iPhone 5 is suppose to launch in September, so more than likely iOS 5 will release at the begining of September or possibly the end of August. Hope that helps!

4. From A Buick 8, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011

From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

False :)
    December 22, 2011 is the first day of winter, so it could be as late as 12/21 and still be fall.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Are you being serious?:confused:

6. SlamJam12 macrumors regular

I would not be surprised if iOS 5 is released around the time they usually do the annual iPod event in September. However, The iPhone was not announced during the WWDC as it usually is. Things may change this fall with the iPhone and iPod.

7. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Haha, you got me there. :)

What do you mean? The iPod event is usually the Tuesday of the first full week of September, and that's where the new iPhone is supossedly going to launch? That Tuesday is 9/6/2011, but Apple usually launches the final version of the iOS a were before the new iPhone, so that could be the last week of August. Just a guess. :D