IOS 6.0.1 - To update or not to

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by ipos, Nov 1, 2012.

  1. ipos macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    #1
    Usually jailbreak is coming soon when a more stable OS is released by Apple.
    Question is whether to wait and see if the jb is on 6.0 before u update to the latest OS.
     
  2. PaulTokyo macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2012
    #2
    I doubt they will burn exploits on 6.0
     
  3. Beeplance macrumors 65816

    Beeplance

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2012
    Location:
    Singapore
    #3
    Depends on whether you are keen to jailbreak or not. For an average user, a bug fixing update like this one will bring more good than harm IMO.
     
  4. King Bowser macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    #4
    from my experience and from what i remember , most jailbreaks come after the .0.1 updates.. and they usually do it knowing bugs will be fixed in the second update.
     
  5. Sedrick macrumors 68030

    Sedrick

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    #5
    I agree. They won't JB until 6.1 (if they can even do it then). I'd hold off updating unless the bug fixes are relevant.
     
  6. TheMTtakeover macrumors 6502

    TheMTtakeover

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2011
    #6
    There is already a jailbreak for 6.0. *looks at iphone*
     

Share This Page