iPhone Ios 6.1.3 network issue

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by rJaisaran, Apr 9, 2013.

1. rJaisaran macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm in india and I use Iphone 4S and now i feel i'm facing network issue after upgrading to IOS6.1.3, whether this problem is with the IOS or with the handset.
    If so with Ios is the any other solution to overcome it without degrading r upgrading this IOS as its a signed IOS..

Help me in this.. draining up my battery whn it searches for network and i have to charge my mobile for 3 time a day..

Thanks!!!

2. Funkatronic macrumors 6502

Funkatronic

Hey,

You need to give a little more information on your issue. You say your phone is draining battery while it searches for network? If that's the case, then it's obviously a network issue, as the phone is constantly trying to hop on to a better tower for connectivity.

Also, can you please mention which carrier you are on, where you are located and whether you use 3G? I'm asking because I myself am using Idea Cellular, and where I live, i have spotty 3G connectivity, so the phone constantly bounces from Edge to 3G draining my battery (That's why i use wifi at home now)

If you're in an area with good network, then maybe a Backup / Restore iPhone and then a Restore from Backup might help

3. rJaisaran thread starter macrumors newbie

I use Airtel provider and if i use the same sim in samsung S3 it search for network and its woking fine.. i have restored from my backup and still i'm facing the same issue. if i degrade my version to Ios 6.0 will is work .. they say Ios 6.1.3 is a signed version , whether if i format my handset and reinstall back to Ios6.0 will it work .....

(Atleast for Airtel is searches and finds the network within minutes but whn tata docomo sim is inserted it search's for long time and displays no service....)

4. IdeaCellular macrumors newbie

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular