iOS 6 - App store centre section not scrolling?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Risco, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

On the new app store, the centre section where it says new stand, education etc does not scroll all the way across. Anyone else see this?

2. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

3. Risco thread starter macrumors 68000

Risco

Not just me then? I noticed it happened in the music store as well.

4. KeanosMagicHat macrumors 65816

When I access the iTunes app for Music from the iPhone (in the UK) there is a row of icons under Pre-Orders which begings with the Single of the Week (Hudson Taylor here).

This scrolls fine for 3 icons SOTW, 2012 Mercury Prize, Boy by Nina Nesbitt and there's one other that won't come up which I think says something about Hit Songs.

5. Risco thread starter macrumors 68000

Risco

Yup, this is what I am seeing. Well at least it is now a confirmed bug, cheers.

6. jafingi macrumors 65816

jafingi

My App Store is very buggy too.

1)
    I swiped quickly across some search results.. That resulted in the bottom "paging" counter being reset while I was on the 10th result. So when swiping back in the results, the bottom counter said e.g. "-5 of 324".

[​IMG]

2)
    Also, on the iPhone, the "More apps by this company" page is bad constructed.

iPad apps is shown ABOVE iPhone apps (even though I'm on the iPhone... So it would be more correct to show the iPhone apps first - and why do I even have interest in iPad apps while on my iPhone??).

[​IMG]

3)
    The text on the top tabs is too long, so I can scroll the whole page.. This shouldn't be possible.

[​IMG]

This GM doesn't seem well polished by Apple!

7. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

The OS itself is polished but there are definitely bugs with the stores. Hopefully these will be fixed when its released to the public next week.