iOS 6 App Store - "More Reviews" Broken?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by rhino89, Sep 19, 2012.

1. rhino89 macrumors regular

Just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one, because I searched the forums and didn't see any topics on the issue:

When you go into the new iOS app store (I have an iPhone 4S), click on any app and click "More Reviews" to see more than the 5 reviews they show you. The button is dead for me, doesn't load any new reviews... others have this issue?

2. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

It's been broken since the very first beta. Sometimes I get reviews from five years ago, and I can't even switch how I see the reviews (top rated, newest, etc.)

3. ethana macrumors 6502a

Yes, EVERYONE is having this issue currently.

4. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

Hilarious isn't it; the world's biggest tech company can't get a button to work.

Apple is really falling apart with its software. Whoever is managing the App Store needs to be fired now.

5. EMAN19 macrumors 6502

Fired? More like stoned to death, then set on fire. The App Store is TERRIBLE. It's frustrating to navigate through it. The layout is Dreadful.

6. auramac macrumors newbie

Same here

OK, glad it's not just me, and my installation. But I often buy apps after reading multiple reviews. So, until they fix this... very sloppy work. I'm surprised.

7. auramac macrumors newbie

More reviews

Problem went away soon after I last posted. I thought I'd have to wait for a software update!: