• No, same old lock screen

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

LouieSamman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
Orlando, Florida
We all know it's very bland and haven't seen much of a change except a know icon next to the swipe lock to bring up the camera.

For the next big iOS upgrade in which I would guess would be called iOS 7.

Apple has to allow options of different ways to unlock the iPhone or have a different look to the lock screen. I know people will get really upset to continue to see the same looking lock screen with iOS 7.

Do you think the percentage is high that we will see a different lock screen with iOS 7?

LouieSamman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
Orlando, Florida
Maybe you can submit your feedback to them. Maybe they think its a non issue as I do lol.
Obviously its a non issue but a preference they know of what the customers would like to see.

The row of apps works. That's why they haven't changed it since the first iPhone. But I can see changes, or should I say options, that they can allow users to have. New ways to unlock your iPhone perhaps. Adding weather along with the time.

iRooney

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2011
Charleston, SC
If Apple sticks to its usually hiring jailbreak app developers and incorporating their stuff into iOS, we will more than likely see a weather widget on the lockscreen (see image below...app is called Forecast if you are still rocking iOS 5).

globalist

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2009
If Apple sticks to its usually hiring jailbreak app developers and incorporating their stuff into iOS, we will more than likely see a weather widget on the lockscreen (see image below...app is called Forecast if you are still rocking iOS 5).
Just out of curiosity, which JB app devs has Apple hired?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.