iOS 6 Siri on iPad 2

Anti-Lucifer

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
This is pretty sad. iPhone 4S has the the same cpu and gpu and yet no siri support? This is clearly a marketing ploy.

I guess apple can stoop as low as android. Terrible coming from a company that is making more money than most countries combined.

sleek881

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
Sunshine Coast, Australia
This is pretty sad. iPhone 4S has the the same cpu and gpu and yet no siri support? This is clearly a marketing ploy.

I guess apple can stoop as low as android. Terrible coming from a company that is making more money than most countries combined.
iPhone 4S does not have the same CPU as the iPhone 4. The 4S has a Dual core A5 whereas the 4 has the A4 CPU.

iCris

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
Android devices seem to be lucky to even get an update...
Yes,you right.
I have the htc desire hd,and its true,but,im just a simple user of apple products,and i don´t like,i don´t see what is the reason for that,iPad 2 have almost the same (not sure) power,than 4s.

Bobby i see now,thx.

Anti-lucifer yes,apple says android market is fragmented,and how they call this?Programmed obsolescence?
I really like the apple,but i don´t like the way.

Cheers :)

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
iPhone 4S does not have the same CPU as the iPhone 4. The 4S has a Dual core A5 whereas the 4 has the A4 CPU.
He was comparing the iPad 2 with the iPhone 4S.

Both the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S have the same RAM (512MB) and both have dual-cores Apple A5 chips.

Only iPhone 4S is clocked at 800MHz and iPad 2 is clocked at 1 GHz.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.