Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drakestan

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2012
Oh, right, okay. So now we've gone from revealing the proof of on 12/12 to pushing it back every day by another day?

This keeps getting better and better *grabs popcorn*

[/Caring]

He was implying that this guy has no jailbreak. He's simply going to doctor, or EDIT, the video into fooling people it's an authentic jailbreak.

He hasn't pushed the date back once

shoes222

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
Oh, right, okay. So now we've gone from revealing the proof of on 12/12 to pushing it back every day by another day?

This keeps getting better and better *grabs popcorn*

[/Caring]

He was implying that this guy has no jailbreak. He's simply going to doctor, or EDIT, the video into fooling people it's an authentic jailbreak.

No. He already stated that he's going to upload a single take video from his camera to YouTube with no edits whatsoever. Those of us who study and work with video for a living can tell very quickly if a video has been edited or doctored in any way. He would be exposed within minutes, and I don't think this guy is stupid enough to try that.

Last edited:

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
Depending on where you place the decimal point, this guy has as much chance of releasing an untethered jailbreak as the dev team.

I don't have any confidence that either camp is going to crack this nut. Certainly not before 6.1 is out. I doubt the dev team is really devoting much time to it at all. It's not like they get paid a 40hr work week for this. They're dicking around with it when/if they feel like it.

drakestan

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2012
Depending on where you place the decimal point, this guy has as much chance of releasing an untethered jailbreak as the dev team.

I don't have any confidence that either camp is going to crack this nut. Certainly not before 6.1 is out. I doubt the dev team is really devoting much time to it at all. It's not like they get paid a 40hr work week for this. They're dicking around with it when/if they feel like it.

Then they should change iPhone Jailbreaker to former on their resumes.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Just realize that he is 99.99% fake and wait to see the other .01. These guys are like people that predict then end of the world.

Last edited:

drakestan

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2012
Silly musclenerd. He acts so high and mighty yet he has lost his touch and can't do anything with iOS now

drakestan

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2012
Hey maybe you can give us a JB and all the tools and hacks MN has been providing us for years.
You cant even come close to 0.01% of his level but keep talking trash.
That's the only thing you're good at.

He just needs to let go; he's becoming the Terrell Owens / Brett Favre of the JB scene. It's clear he's lost his touch.

Borl11C

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
What about rocky-racoon.com
This tool working with my iPhone 4S. It was detected by this tool

KenMart

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
it's good question IMO, because I think rocky-racoon.com looks legit. I'm new in this topic, so meybe I'm wrong. can anyone say what I have to do, when rockyracoon tool say that I need a patch for my iDevice Untether?

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
it's good question IMO, because I think rocky-racoon.com looks legit. I'm new in this topic, so meybe I'm wrong. can anyone say what I have to do, when rockyracoon tool say that I need a patch for my iDevice Untether?

Their website looks like a complete ripoff of the Dev-Team. A misguided person would assume they are part of the dev team which they are not.

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
I found another one: ac1dsn0w.eu
This website looks really good
Is it real?

Anyone can make a visually stimulating website. Ask yourself whoes jailbreak it is. If its not the devteam or someone else well established, its fake.

Lol
Screen Shot 2012-12-12 at 5.17.28 PM.png

Sanra0

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
i0n1c, geohot, they aren't members of Dev Team, but they made jailbreak.
And look at their websites, very simply.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.