iOS 6.X or iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by rtomyj, Sep 26, 2012.

1. rtomyj macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

I was wondering what you guys think Apple has in store regarding improvements to features. So for every list item put your opinion whether you think it will be in an iOS 6 update or they'll wait till 7.
    Please list your as well.

Shared Photo Stream - I want to be able to use a phone number (like iMessage) as well as having the ability to send photos even if it isn't your photo stream. I think this will be like 6.1 with more features in a 6.2 (maybe).

Notification Center - I want to be able to reply in the lock screen and pull down tray. Wireless/brightness/common settings widget would be nice. Single notification clear, rather than all the notifications of a single app. Reminders to stay in the damn pull down! I open the app and they stop displaying... It's annoying. I honestly think this is either a 7 feature... Or they aren't going to do anything with it.

Music - Lock screen controls to have the updated buttons. This better be a .X feature or else...

Multitasking - I want the music settings to the left to be put on top like they used to be, albeit with a different design. It's just uncomfortable how it is now... Also, where the music options are now, put a clear all button/ kill all. This will prolly be a 7 feature though... If anything.

New badges... Nuff said, hopefully a .X feature.

And yes this might have been done before but there is but there is nothing negative things on this board.

2. cridiron macrumors member

3. rtomyj thread starter macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

Yes! As well as more functionality and aesthetic appeal.