iOS 7.0.4 Downgrade

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by egobuster1, Jan 11, 2014.

1. egobuster1 macrumors newbie

Ive been looking around on the internet and I'm in desperate need of being able to downgrade from 7.0.4 back to 7.0.3 because my battery life is so bad my phone is almost useless as it only last a couple hours.

ive downloaded the IOS 7.0.3 IPSW file and I've done the hold option + check for update and select it and its says my phone is not edible for this upgrade or something. I even tried DFU mode and holding option + Restore and i get the same issue. everywhere I've read says it should work I'm just not sure whats going on here.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

3. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

do a clean restore. set up as new...

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Reinstall 7.0.4 fresh restoring as new without putting a backup on and see how the battery is then.

5. egobuster1 thread starter macrumors newbie

ive restored so many times and set up as new and then just sign into iCloud and i still have this horrible problem.
    theres some days where it doesn't seem as bad but today i unplugged my phone at 8AM and by 10AM with barley any use it was at 70% but then it seemed like it was there for a couple hours then all the sudden it was at 34%.

also a lot of times it'll be at like 31% and ill plug it in and it'll jump to 37% right out of the gate.