iOS 7.0.6

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
I downloaded it and it made my iPad go into restore mode. I had no choice but to do a full restore.

Im not sure if it had anything to do with it, but while the update was downloading I hit the home button and launched the Notes app to read a note. While I was reading the note, it finished downloading the update and rebooted.

In any case, if going to something else while the update is downloading was an issue, then the download process should not allow it. Have not heard this being a widespread issue, but make sure you do a backup before you update. Sound practice under any circumstance.

Dave Felix

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2011
Scranton, Pennsylvania
I've had two random reboots ever since I got my iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.6, I'm not sure if anyone is having the same thing. Its weird because the phone doesn't really reboot, it shows the Apple logo for like ten seconds and then I get the lock screen. Anyone else noticing this? I might restore tonight.

I'm hoping 7.1 fixes this.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I've had two random reboots ever since I got my iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.6, I'm not sure if anyone is having the same thing. Its weird because the phone doesn't really reboot, it shows the Apple logo for like ten seconds and then I get the lock screen. Anyone else noticing this? I might restore tonight.

Those are resprings. Unfortunately not that uncommon with 7.0 releases, but seems to have been taken care of for the most part in 7.1 betas.

bkribbs

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2012

If you restore, please share how it goes.