iOS 7.02 springboard crash

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by andrewsjra, Sep 29, 2013.

1. andrewsjra macrumors regular

Has anyone experienced a springboard crash yet in iOS 7.0 or 7.02 yet? Mine crashed in my settings application. The apple logo pops up and resprings back to my home screen. Anyone else experience this?

2. Morac macrumors 65816

Morac

Was this an iPhone 5S? I've had a few springboard crashes on my 5S (and one kernel panic) since I got it. The last springboard crash was last night (7.0.2) when I made a FaceTime call and the other person declined with a message. When I unlocked the phone, it crashed. I couldn't reproduce it.

I've had the settings app crash a number of times, but never trigger a springboard crash.

I never had any springboard crashes on my iPhone 4S or iPad 2 in iOS 7, so I think it could be a 64 bit issue, despite what Apple saying about how it was easy to port to 64-bit.

3. andrewsjra thread starter macrumors regular

I have an iPhone 5. I just restored it last night because of some strange safari issues. This was my first springboard issue on this iPhone. I was actually in settings pairing it with my cars Bluetooth. It was searching in discovery mode when it resprung. I don't know if it's something to be concerned about.

4. kingdom23 macrumors regular

I have when multitasking

5. Juanefny macrumors 6502

Anyone have a clue if this is addressed in 7.0.3 I know the BSOD when using iLife is supposed to be fixed, but I didn't see anything about the springboard crash issue on the list of things fixed with 7.0.3