iPhone Ios 7.1.2 jailbreak. CAMERA APP ALWAYS SHOWING BATTERY CHARGING INDICATOR

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ashiz, Jul 8, 2014.

1. ashiz, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014

ashiz macrumors newbie

Hello,
    As the title says after using pangu jailbreak (7.1.2) my camera app when using picture mode always shows battery indicator with a small voltage icon within it as if it were charging. It's my view the indicator should only be showing when the phone is being charged. Or is it normal? Goes away while making video. Hoping for a quick reply.

2. navodwickra macrumors 6502

navodwickra

doesn't happen to me. Did a DFU restore to 7.1.2 then JB'd. Must be a tweak causing it.

3. ashiz thread starter macrumors newbie

But my tweaks have nothing to do with camera app. Here's the list
    Activator. Appsync. Icleaner. Insomnia. Kuaidial. Localapstore. Muteicon. Ncaiionly. Purge. Spotdefine. Springtomize. Unlocksound 7. Swipeselection.

4. navodwickra, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014

navodwickra macrumors 6502

navodwickra

Anything to do with the statusbar? normally it doesn't have to do anything with the camera app.

Insomnia - Insomnia allows applications to continue to run and WiFi to stay connected long after the screen has been switched off. Runs as a background daemon with a status bar icon and survives reboots and re-springs.

try removing that.

5. klamse25 macrumors 6502a

klamse25

6. Thunder82 macrumors 6502

Common bug. Add repo.pnre.co.vu to your sources and install StatusBarFix2. Respring and all will be well again.

7. 007p macrumors 6502a

No, Cydia 1.1.10+ fixed what your referring to. You also cannot install statusbarfix2 anymore as it requires a lower version of cydia.