iOs 7.1.2. update issues: iCloud b up takes 3x time. Blu tooth pairing issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Subu, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Subu macrumors regular

Hi.

I use an iPhone 5. I upgared to iOs 7.1.2 during 1st week of July ’14 before reading any help / article. Thankfully it was only a freeze (half way thru the update) & that was sorted out with a
    hard re boot. Phone is in use, can make / receive calls, can mail, surf etc., so 99% ok.

However I’m facing other problems

Problem # 1
    ====================

iCloud back up is taking 3x time !!, from approx 10 min earlier to some 30 min now !!

Problem # 2
    ====================

phone automatically *tries to* pair with my car bluetooth when I enter my car with phone bluetooth on. Though it tries to paid, _it_does_NOT_pair. I end up in a situation where the iPhone
    _thinks_ it is paired with car audio, but not paired. So when I try to listen to music, no music comes out of either the iPhone or car audio !! Only a switch off the phone and re start gets it
    right

I’m quite sure this happened _after_ I updated to 7.1.2. and not before

So, what should I do to get over these issues ?

Is there a way to re do the 7 1 2 update ? if so how ?

Or else what else to do

thanks in advance for tips / tricks / pointers

regards

2. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

You could try a reset all networks and settings to see if it fixes your bluetooth issue. And delete your icloud backup and make a new one. If neither works, then restore from iTunes to reinstall 7.1.2.

3. lucaweb macrumors newbie

lucaweb