iPad ios 7.1 jailbreak?

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
People here seem to think that there won't be one for 7.1+ and that they'll wait till 8.

I originally upgraded my new Air to 7.1 and missed my JB. I exchanged it for the 32GB and JB it and will stay on 7.0.4 till a JB is out for whatever the next version is.

007p

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2012
Not even a tethered one is available. So nope
Yes there is? Geeksn0w?? My iPhone 4 in front of me is jailbroken with it lol.

Anyway, a tethered one for the iphone 4 is irrelevant to an untethered jailbreak for all devices so what ever.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey

Anyway, a tethered one for the iphone 4 is irrelevant to an untethered jailbreak for all devices so what ever.
read the thread title bro dude's talking about ios 7.1 which there is no jailbreak for

007p

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2012
read the thread title bro dude's talking about ios 7.1 which there is no jailbreak for
Did you read my post? I was responding to someone saying that there wasn't even a tethered 7.1 jailbreak out. Which there is.

I then said that had nothing to do with an untethered, which isn't out of course....:confused:

tomtanojevic

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2013
melbourne
ok thanls guys. i just got an ipad mini 5 days ago on 7.1 and was hoping io could. never mind i ll wait and can some one give me a link to the iphone 4 teathered jailbreak please?

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
iPad Thread buddy
^this

Did you read my post? I was responding to someone saying that there wasn't even a tethered 7.1 jailbreak out. Which there is.

I then said that had nothing to do with an untethered, which isn't out of course....:confused:
Did you know the thread title is called [iPad] ios 7.1 jailbreak? ;) :eek: :apple: