IOS 7 Activation Issue

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by tom87blue, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom87blue macrumors newbie

Hi,

I hope someone can help, previous to today I had the latest ios7 software registered with my Developer account so completely legit on my iPhone 5 and then this morning, it said i needed to reactivate!?!? However when i try to reactivate with login details it gives an error messages about the servers? Has anybody had this happen? Does anybody know any info? Thanks in advance

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

3. tom87blue thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, but have users who already activated before with ios 7 experiencing the fact they have to re activate ???

4. batting1000 macrumors 604

I'm confused. Is it saying you need to activate your UDID or you actual phone?

5. tom87blue thread starter macrumors newbie

It was working fine on ios7 (through my registered developer account, been using ios7 since when it came out in June and its been fine but this morning then it said something activation required then takes me to where you log in and then the error message about the servers? So confused thanks for your help?

6. batting1000 macrumors 604

You still haven't clarified whether it's saying your phone can't activate or your UDID can't activate. Which one?

7. tom87blue thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry im not very technical it hasnt mentioned UDID so i suppose phone?

This is a iphone ive used for months and had ios7 and was all fine but today it said i need to activate? But i would have done that when i first used the phone and updated to ios7

8. batting1000 macrumors 604

With the dev server down and the activation servers down yesterday (and possibly still down today), it might be an issue on Apple's end.

9. tom87blue thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok what would you recommend i do? i did click restore and itunes is currently downloading iphone software!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.