iOS 7 Banner Notification issue and a thought!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by sero323, Aug 3, 2013.

1. sero323 macrumors regular

I have an issue with the banner notifications. Before I was able to swipe down while the banner was showing. But now it doesn't (or actually very hard) to pull it down. Anyone else have that issue. I posted this issue in the issues thread but didn't get a response so I thought it'll get more attention like this

Thought: Am I the only one loving the black interface in the stocks app? I've never used the stocks app but I'm loving it (and the compass too) It is so detail oriented and it matches the slate/black iPhone 5 much better. I wish there was a black/white switch in the settings

Also one more issue that I have seen anywhere else: The lockscreen pass code entry. Check out the screenshot I posted.

Attached Files:

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Why are you swiping down? Just tap the banner.

3. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

That was my question. Thought perhaps I was missing something for a second.

4. sero323 thread starter macrumors regular

Because when you open the app it sends the read receipts while if you open the NC it does not. Plus it is easier to view the messages without having to leave the app you're in.

5. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I see. I usually dismiss the banner and swipe down to look at it. dismiss is right to left swipe on the banner.

6. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

Just drag down from the middle of the notification. Works every time for me!

7. sero323 thread starter macrumors regular

Haha I thought it was from bottom up lol that's what I do. Haven't tried right to left

8. C DM macrumors Westmere

Right to left to dismiss hasn't worked in iOS 7 betas as I recall, it's now swipe up to dismiss.

9. Sidat macrumors newbie

I am having this exact same problem, hopefully it is fixed for the next Beta!