iOS 7 beta 1 battery survey

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
The purpose of this survey is to conduct a small analysis of which factors effect battery life on this beta. For some of you that are having extreme battery issues or none at all, this survey will help determine a small fraction of why, besides the fact that it is a beta.

I am aware this is a beta. I know some of you will post sarcastic remarks. I want to be clear that I am not disgruntled in any way over the battery life, as I know better. What I want to find out is primarily why others have better battery life than others.

I know that there may be more circumstances than the ones that Ive listed in the survey that may factor in, if so please point out. Maybe this survey is a waste of time, lets find out! Im sure others are curious as well.

I will post results later, if there is any! Link below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WGR6F68

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
Bell
Virgin Mobile
Rogers
Telus
Koodo
SaskTel
Other

wtf? Might want to add carriers like Verizon, ATT etc.

Northernist

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2013
I answered the survey, you just may want to add next time a question about how strong reception is in the area.. That has a huge effect on battery life.

Northernist

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2013
I live in Canada, can you give me some popular ones? I noticed 2 people already put "other" Telus is popular here :/
There are probably a lot of iOS 7 users in the US as well (I'm one of the people who put "other") so I'd add at least Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. :)

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
What Im seeing is that most people out of the 17 votes have good battery. I dont know if it is the survey but its like people are skipping questions lol...And I cant look at individual results..which is beneficial. I will look into finding a free one..

----------

Results so far: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WGR6F68

If anyone is interested

Last edited: