Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpg

macrumors regular
May 15, 2009
The bluetooth sharing privacy dialog doesn't work. I wanted to share something via bluetooth yesterday (a friend of mine has a really old cellphone). The apps properly ask for permission but iOS It just shows a white small box. Happened with all 5 apps I tried. Can't upload any pics right now since I am in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 121

Cscottrun

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Anyone else an itunes match subscriber and still getting ads when listening to itunes radio?

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Just found out that a game I bought last night on my iPhone (running iOS 6) does not show up in my "Purchased" section of the App Store on my iPad running iOS7b2. Both are on the same iCloud account. Searching for the game in the store shows the price on the button instead of "Install". So that sucks.

vinitmenon

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2013
Canada
Just found out that a game I bought last night on my iPhone (running iOS 6) does not show up in my "Purchased" section of the App Store on my iPad running iOS7b2. Both are on the same iCloud account. Searching for the game in the store shows the price on the button instead of "Install". So that sucks.

is that game compatible for iphone and ipad both? if it had a different hd game for ipad then u will have to buy ipad version to play on ur ipad.

R4z3r

macrumors member
Jan 19, 2009
NJ
It's universal, and it wasn't showing up in the "iPhone Apps" category in the "Purchased" section either.

I've even had that happen when all my devices were iOS 6.1.3. It sucked but didn't know where to complain about it

----------

My iPhone 4S decided it was a confused iPad. Multi-tasking to bring up the home screen fixed it though. I can't seem to replicate it though.

I get that a lot on my iPhone 4S. On the home screen, and in Pandora. Seems random but happens rather often for me. In and out of applications. Not limited to one side or the other either

Aidy06

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2011
Calendar Bug

Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned but I couldn't find anything via searching. I can't add an event to calendar on either my iPhone 5 or 4S, if I try to add something to my calendar I get the message 'Cannot Save Event. No calendar has been set.' Am I doing something wrong or is this indeed a bug? Does it happen to anybody else? Thanks

The Flying Kite

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2012
Here's a problem with Siri. I tell Siri to "Open Safari". She asks me, "Which of these apps would you like: Ski Safari or Safari." That's perfectly fine. So I say, "Safari," and she says, "Which of these apps do you want: Ski Safari or Safari?" That's definitely not right, but I go along with it. "Safari," I say. "Which of these apps would you like: Ski Safari or Safari?" I finally just press on Safari and give up on her.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned but I couldn't find anything via searching. I can't add an event to calendar on either my iPhone 5 or 4S, if I try to add something to my calendar I get the message 'Cannot Save Event. No calendar has been set.' Am I doing something wrong or is this indeed a bug? Does it happen to anybody else? Thanks

Have you selected a default calendar in the settings?

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
2 things, first is the extremely lopsided clock. Wow, the hands aren't centered at all. Not even close. (iPad)

PhotoJun30120527PM_20130630121209513_zpsa1eb25bf.jpg

Also, the Photobucket app crashes when you log in. My Android device had to save the day just to upload that pic above :p

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
2 things, first is the extremely lopsided clock. Wow, the hands aren't centered at all. Not even close. (iPad)

Also, the Photobucket app crashes when you log in. My Android device had to save the day just to upload that pic above :p

The clock-hands for the Cupertino clock are centered. But, the New York clock looks like what you posted. Is that an iOS 7 bug or sloppy work?

Aidy06

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2011
I don't understand what you mean, I can't find an option to select a calendar

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
The clock-hands for the Cupertino clock are centered. But, the New York clock looks like what you posted. Is that an iOS 7 bug or sloppy work?

That's the Clock app icon from the homescreen. It could be a bug, it is a dynamic icon and all. But that's what betas are for, finding stuff like this before it hits the general public. Because then we would chalk that up to sloppiness.

munakib

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2011
Too Slow for iPhone 4s

After having iOS7 on my iPhone 4s for over the past week or so, I have decided to downgrade back to 6.1.3. The OS just kept on getting slower with time which could be due to all the new animations/multitasking features but I feel its not at all feasible for the 4s even after it crosses the beta finish line. This is apart from the random crashes of apps (ie. Skype/Contra)which is completely expected for a Beta.

My suggestion to all iPhone 4/4s users is to stick to 6.1.3 if you want the smoother experience on these devices or else upgrade to 5/5s.

Last edited:

catsartcox

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2013
I am having problem getting mail to automatically download. Using g-mail under fetch.
If I just leave the app alone it will not download mail every 15 minutes as it is spoused to. Instead I have to close the app in multitasking and open it then force a update.

This did not happen in beta one.

Kariya

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2010
It is quite buggy even buggier than beta 1. Was forced to stop using it and return to iOS6 in the interim.

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
Not sure if anyone pointed this one out or not, but challenging a friend in GameCenter doesn't work. It lets you setup the message and everything, but when you tap "Send", nothing happens. This was on my iPad.

Andeavor

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2010
I found the lock screen has become a bit unstable. Most of the time, the clock appears in the middle and then jumps up top, the unlock mechanism doesn't quite react as well (neither full screen nor bottom) as does the unlocking from a notification; it doesn't seem to recognize the swipe right away or loses it in mid-swipe.

I also experience quite a few crashes/reboots. Nothing major but it usually happens right after I close an app.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I turned off parallax on my phone and now when I use my phone the next time, the screen is buggered. For example, I have 3 favorite people listed in my contacts. The top person is cut off because the screen basically moved upward. I can scroll down but it bounces right back up. The same goes for e-mail, phone messages, text messages, etc. Turning parallax back on fixed the issue.

As I reported elsewhere, I can use the phone a few times (off and on) and then suddenly every single app will crash. I have to reboot. I have done approximately 4 - 5 reboots a day for the last week.

Clicking photos, after having used my phone for a bit after the latest reboot, restarts the phone. I get the Apple logo and a faster reboot than I am accustomed to. It is nice that it restarts on its own quickly, but I don't think this is normal.

Battery is bad. I have to assume the constant reboots aren't really helping.

Usage: I cannot see my usage, it's blank; as though it refuses to calculate. Fixed if I reboot, sometimes.

Keyboard: Often the keyboard will stop functioning. If I am typing, then need to type a #, I cannot get to that keyboard by pressing the "123" icon.

Calls are dropping like crazy, which is not normal for me.

I've never seen more than 3 bars (dots) anywhere with my service.

It would seem that Beta 1 is better than Beta 2 for me. Beta 2 was great for about a week. In the end, I am looking forward to Beta 3.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
After having iOS7 on my iPhone 4s for over the past week or so, I have decided to downgrade back to 6.1.3. The OS just kept on getting slower with time which could be due to all the new animations/multitasking features but I feel its not at all feasible for the 4s even after it crosses the beta finish line. This is apart from the random crashes of apps (ie. Skype/Contra)which is completely expected for a Beta.

My suggestion to all iPhone 4/4s users is to stick to 6.1.3 if you want the smoother experience on these devices or else upgrade to 5/5s.

Yet many more 4s owners report the opposite. Giving 4s owners this advice is really irresponsible considering this is a beta.

jtrascap

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2001
Not sure if entirely new but trying to set the date and time always freezes my i5.
Also, endless boot loop! I had to restore in order to use that again. :confused:

I have exactly the same problem on my i5 and I ended-up downgrading to 6.1.4. I'd really prefer to be using the beta - does anyone know a way around this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.