iOS 7 beta 3 app store wont display purchased app

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by atlchamp, Jul 8, 2013.

1. atlchamp macrumors 6502a

hey guys when you go to your app store does your it display your purchased apps? all i get is a blank screen after installing a fresh copy of beta 3

2. b1gted macrumors regular

b1gted

Works for me. I did a OTA though for beta 3. I will be doing a fresh restore when I get home though.

3. jhfenton macrumors 6502a

jhfenton

I'm having the same issue on this iPad 2 wi-if only. It's also not reflecting previously purchased apps in the App Store. It still shows the price rather than the download icon. I've tried logging in and out, but it doesn't help. Neither does a hard reset.

I tried two clean restores going from 6.1.3 to 7 DP3, back to 6.1.3, and back to 7 DP3 using iTunes.

I'll play with it again tomorrow and see if I can get it to work. Either way, I'm going to report the bug in the morning.

John

4. jhfenton macrumors 6502a

jhfenton

I did a "Reset All Settings" this morning, and it fixed the problem once I logged back in with my Apple ID. It's strange that it persisted through 2 separate clean installs and backup restores, but it did. And simply logging out and back in didn't work.

John

5. costica1234 macrumors member

I am experiencing a different situation under beta 3 on my 3rd gen iPad: I have apps purchased in 2 stores (Romania & UK) and I am only able to see the apps purchased within the Romanian store regardless of the country I choose in settings ... Very annoying as I have apps purchased in the UK store.

6. jhfenton macrumors 6502a

jhfenton

Do you have two separate Apple IDs? I have my primary US Apple ID and a second with the Irish store. I can only see purchases for the one I'm currently logged into.

7. costica1234, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013

costica1234 macrumors member

No, I have only one Apple ID (I am a student and when I am in UK I purchase apps from within that store).

Luckily, I have solved this issue pretty easy: I simply downloaded the cheapest app from the UK store which I knew I bought in the past (I am able to switch between the stores in settings) and I received a message basically saying that I can download it for free. After doing that I was able to see all my purchased apps from both stores under the Purchased Tab in the AppStore. Still, it's kind of strange that all the apps didn't show up from the beginning, but I hope Apple will fix this in a later update.

8. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

I haven't tried b3, but on b2 I had this problem. I downloaded a free app that I had downloaded before and after that all of my purchased apps showed up.

9. Zimmy68 macrumors 65816

Zimmy68

This happened to me also.
    I think the fix was, going to iTunes (or the app store), scroll to the bottom, select your applied, sign out, then sign back in.
    It may take a couple of times but then your purchase history should show up.