iOS 7 Beta Usage

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by iPhonemaster5S, Jun 19, 2013.

?

What do you use the Beta for?

1. Testing apps

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  2. Playing with the new iOS due to impatience

52 vote(s)
    85.2%
  3. Don't have the beta

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  1. iPhonemaster5S macrumors 6502

iPhonemaster5S

Just curious how many people with access to th beta use iOS 7 for their apps or wether people get the beta because they can't wait till the formal release. I personally use it to test my apps, not just fool around with it.

2. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Even if you get it to test apps you are still going to play around with the OS.

4. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

I'm not sure who it hurts if people (read: non developers) want to install it on their device to just play with it. If they feel like dealing with occasional bugs and crashes, that's their prerogative.

5. Ammooy macrumors newbie

mostly just want to play with it :)

It's considered the first iOS design by Jony Ive. Cannot wait to experience every detail of it. By far it looks quite promising to me :)

6. naasrd macrumors 6502

naasrd

Same here. It's like I have a new phone! No issues whatsoever.

7. HarryAinslie macrumors regular

HarryAinslie

I couldn't wait any longer so i downloaded it last night through the correct channels!

I would love to develop an app for my business, however when i downloaded Xcode, i just don't know where to start!

I personally think iOS 7 is absolutely awesome, the new design is great, and actually can't wait for Beta 2. I don't understand these people that say it's rubbish because nothing is new, yet when asked what they would have liked to see on the new platform, they simply look at you as though an alien has crawled out your eyeball!