IoS 7 BUGS?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jwolf6589, Sep 28, 2013.

1. jwolf6589 macrumors 6502a

jwolf6589

1. Takes a while to create a contact from a Visual VoiceMail Message.
    2. Sometimes when the phone is on the lock screen on a WIFI network the display says 3G but in reality I am on WIFI. It immediately changes to WIFI when I unlock the phone however.

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Wifi disconnects when your phone is asleep. or at least thats what I remember

3. LV426 macrumors 6502a

Browsing the UK Guardian newspaper website, when viewing readers' comments, expanding the user comments crashes Safari on ios7 very often.

4. matttye macrumors 601

Yes, this is the case unless you're downloading something (eg: listening to internet radio).

You can test it by opening a command console on Windows (assuming the computer is on the same network as your phone) and typing in "ping -t <your phone's IP address>" - not sure if Macs have something similar.

After about 40 seconds or so of being locked the phone will stop replying to ping requests, because it has disconnected from WiFi to save battery. The battery saving logic is flawed when you have a crappy signal though.

5. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

in this case the OP's #2 bug isn't a bug.

6. Ashin macrumors 6502a

Ashin

If you tap in an app, then about half a second later tap again and hold the app exits to a black screen with the icons wiggling... if you hold and drag the icon for a few seconds the app opens again and the icon disappears from the springboard

Pretty bad bug IMO... but can be used to hide useless apps... not tested it so much though