Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elwood2

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2009
Is there any tweaks out there to bring back the list view of scheduled events on a given day in the calender?

The redesign in ios7 is garbage, there's no way the person(s) who designed/developed this actually has used this calender in the real world. :mad::mad:

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
Is there any tweaks out there to bring back the list view of scheduled events on a given day in the calender?

The redesign in ios7 is garbage, there's no way the person(s) who designed/developed this actually has used this calender in the real world. :mad::mad:

I think there's something being developed at the moment.
I also agree with you, I'm not overly-excited with this calendar app. I've replaced mine with 'Sunrise' - it's free and has full support for gmail, icloud, exchange syncing etc.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
The free version of CalenMob will do what you want. From the description of the app it doesn't seem like it would, though.

When you first start it up it will ask for access to your iOS calendars. You don't have to have a Google calendar set up in CalenMob for it to work.

I set my default view as "Agenda".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.