IOS 7 GM & iPad Mini

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by PlanetFree, Sep 14, 2013.

1. PlanetFree macrumors member

PlanetFree

How is IOS 7 GM running on the iPad mini, are people having any problems with 7 on the mini or is it a smooth experience. There doesnt seem to be any posts about the mini and i would like any info from people running IOS 7 on their mini so i can make a decision weather to install or not. Thanks for any info help :)

2. Tammster macrumors 6502

Tammster

3. kevpan815 macrumors 6502

No problems at all. In fact I am using it on this website right now!

4. batting1000 macrumors 604

Doesn't feel as smooth as 6.1.3, but not bad at all. Battery isn't the same either, but again, it's not too bad.

5. kevpan815 macrumors 6502

That's strange because my Battery Life is now better than it was with 6.1.3 and that's with Brightness set @ 100% Brightness.

6. PlanetFree thread starter macrumors member

PlanetFree

Thank you for the info everyone looks like i will be ok with IOS 7 on iPad mini :D again thanks for helping me with my concern

7. hlfway2anywhere macrumors 6502a

The only thing I've noticed is a visual glitch when using four finger pinch to exit an app. The dock slides in from the bottom as a solid color and then flickers when returning to transparent. Seems a bit amateur visually. Other than that, it's great.

8. batting1000 macrumors 604

Noticing this same quirk.

9. boobie12 macrumors 6502

Running pretty great on mine. Not experiencing the problem that the ipad 4s are getting. But i must say ios 7 has grown on me so much. Love it on the ipad.

10. MrGimper macrumors 68040

MrGimper

I'm running it on a mini and not experienced any issues. However, I don't like it. It's not very tweaked for iPad and just feels like a big iPhone.

Also I had to enable bold fonts because the font under the home screen icons is so thin and pixelated it looks awful. Makes the screen look worse than it is.

11. iAmirul macrumors regular

iAmirul

Performance on the Mini is great! The only thing thats bugging me is how sucky the animations were when you close an app using gestures.. Other than that no issues at all :cool: