iOS 7: iMessage and FaceTime give me some problems!

sgalano

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2013
Sorrento, Italy
Hi everyone!
Does anyone have any problems with iMessage and FaceTime? I can't activate them, it says: waiting for activation... Can it be a beta issue? Or it's because I installed it as not a developer? It seems I'm the only one who can't use them and I need to! :(

ewhite

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2009
Unfortunately there is likely no exact fix at this time as this is beta software and things like this can happen.

Submit this as a report via your developer access assuming you are part of the program which is why you are testing iOS 7 in the first place.

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
i reverted back to iOS 6.1.4, and had the same issue...

I just opened the Messages prefs, and unchecked the Enable This Account, and then clicked the Details button.

On this screen, I logged in, then backed out, and everything started working again. :-/

not sure if it works in iOS 7, but might be worth a shot.

eLiz8

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2013
ios 7 test messaging issues

has anyone had problems receiving text messages from AT&T provider with iOS or iMessage issues

eLiz8

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2013
I'm having the same issues, plus I can't get text messages from iphones with AT&T as the provider

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
Hi everyone!
Does anyone have any problems with iMessage and FaceTime? I can't activate them, it says: waiting for activation... Can it be a beta issue? Or it's because I installed it as not a developer? It seems I'm the only one who can't use them and I need to! :(
Haven't had one issue with either since I've installed iOS 7