iOS 7 Lion Theme

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by kieranread, Sep 8, 2013.

1. kieranread macrumors newbie

(Before I begin, My spelling isn't too great sorry!) Hey guys, thought I would share a mini project I did for myself and started to realise people may actually want to see the progress unfold. Anyway on with the project
    So I am a huge fan of the iOS 7 Theme and wanted to bring this to the mac, I started looking at icon packs and knew instantly this would not be enough to bring the whole experience to this! Here is a full list below as to what has been done so far, there are a few rough edges such as the calendar icon and launchpad icon still being mac themed, anything on the other side of the spacer in the dock is just stuff that will stay the same icon! For now until app developers start to update their application icons for iOS 7:
    • Icon pack for majority of icons
    • Trash and Finder icon added seperately
    • Geektool widgets
    • Wallpaper
    • Spacer in dock
    • 2D Dock
    I would love to know what your thoughts on this, I would like to know what you think should be added to it! Thanks! If this does prove popular I will write a guide and breakdown on how I did every aspect so it can be replicated
    Screenshot

Attached Files:

2. cyberghoser1 macrumors member

cyberghoser1

Seems nice, love the wallpaper as well, where did you get it if you don't mind?

3. upinflames900 macrumors 6502a

upinflames900

Really sweet! How long did that take you? I really like the battery indicator with cycles.