iOS 7 looking better on iPad than iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by gadget123, Jun 27, 2013.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

I think IOS7 looks better on the ipad than iphone. The larger screen looks to make better use of multi tasking. The camera is also a step up from the basic features of before and Safari looks to work well.

My conclusion is I will buy ipad 5 for the better design with IOS7 but I will avoid the Iphone 5S and buy another phone this time as the 5S won't change much over the Iphone 5.

But overall I think ipad and ipad mini users will benifit most from these changes. Anybody agree?

2. kevingaffney macrumors 6502a

I for one dont agree. The animations on the iPad are a little too drastic. By that I mean when closing or opening apps there is too much movement for my liking. Apart from that it's fine but I love ios7 on my iPhone5. Would not consider going back

3. cosmic68 macrumors 6502

cosmic68

I don't agree either, sozzers. I think it's too white/too many spaces.

Safari looks all wrong-those buttons need slight beefing up-they look like an 'etch-a-sketch' drawing.

The page loading line on safari on iPad is too thin.
    I prefer it on the iPhone-looks great there.

I don't mind the icons, however. It's just some of the thin lines need a little more substance IMO. I think a few people with not so great eyesight (like me) have said this also.

4. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

I agree it's too white but designs seem to be moving to simpler designs. I'd rather there was less whites.

That's why I'm moving away from the Iphone. My Ipod touch I intend to buy will keep all my IOS games for casual use.

Hopefully they will improve the OS. The Siri improvements and multi tasking will help the Ipad though.