iOS 7 Videos Bug

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by requimrar, Nov 4, 2013.

1. requimrar macrumors newbie

Hello. First of all, I'm mostly satisfied with iOS 7 thus far, except for the battery drain... which I won't go into. (But I think it's the LTE radio issue)

Anyway, there's this odd bug in the Videos app:
    [​IMG]

I've restored iOS already and restarted several times, to no avail. In comparison, here is how it looks in iTunes:

[​IMG]

The worst part is, I think they're sorted according to name or something, and it's really terrible when I'm trying to find the next episode.

Any help?

2. Markyyy macrumors regular

I've just opened Videos app on my iPad (which was working fine a couple hours ago) and on the video selection screen, 3 of my videos were missing their artwork. Two of them resolved themselves after I tapped them, but one was still missing its artwork. I tapped on the video with the missing artwork and this is what I saw (I have both the 'lesbian vampire slayers' movie and the 'Live Lounge Volume 4' music album in my library, both purchased through iTunes):

[​IMG]

Like I said, they all had their correct artwork a couple hours ago. I have sync'd with iTunes within the last hour or so (I hadn't made any changes to my Video library). So maybe the sync somehow caused this.

3. requimrar thread starter macrumors newbie

Whoops, forgot to turn on notifications for the thread...

Anyway, it's not the artwork missing... But there seem to be two problems here.

One, for one of the shows (Breaking Bad) the episodes don't stay in their seasons, instead each episode acts like a season of its own.
    This doesn't happen with another show I have on the device; both had their metadata added using Subler.

Two, even if the episodes stay in their season listings, they're sorted in /alphabetical order/ instead of episode number, which is really stupid –– are you gonna watch episode 10 before episode 4 because 10 starts with 'A' and 4 starts with 'F' ?!