General iOS 7beta Jailbroken already?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sparky9292, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Sparky9292 macrumors 6502a

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

That report is almost a month old.
    I saw it was briefly mentioned when he posted the pic on Twitter. Then nothing ever mentioned on follow-up.

IMHO if here was a working jailbreak for iOS 7 beta (that is not a 0 day from a developer), we would have heard some chatter about it.
    There has been zero chatter about this, so if there is a real jailbreak, whomever has it is keeping it very, very, very quiet.

3. linkboy macrumors member

linkboy

Nobody in their right mind is going to waste an exploit for iOS 7 when it's still in beta.

That would give Apple plenty of time to patch it before the OS goes out to the public in the final version.

4. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Hinting on a jailbreak has been done before, releasing it is another matter!

5. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

iOS 7 is a redesigned OS so it is bound to have many bugs/exploits. Being jailbroken now means nothing. Apple will fix most, if not all, of the bugs by the time the OS is released to the general public.

6. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I am sure that many people with developer accounts have jailbroken their phones on iOS 7 beta. That does not mean that the exploits used can be released to the public, since they rely on tools available only to developers and exploit code subject to NDAs.

7. jmh600cbr macrumors 6502a

jmh600cbr

I cannot wait for a jailbreak. iOS 7 is great and brings great new features but I need more tweaks.

8. carlos mara macrumors newbie

I feel like that too! The tweak most i want is Winterboard ,i hate the default icons!!

9. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

Winterboard is my most disliked tweak next to bitesms.

10. carlos mara macrumors newbie

Oooo so you hate jailbreak!! Ok. Next!

11. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

No, I specifically dislike winterboard, bitesms, and sbsettings. I love my jailbreak, absolutely don't want to get near those 3 tweaks.

12. Jab00 macrumors regular

I am pretty sure it was decided that this meant nothing about a jailbreak but was instead posted by the creator of Activator and it was just him optimizing his app with a simulator

13. carlos mara macrumors newbie

You hate 3 of the top 5 tweaks in cydia. So you use jailbreak for download cracked apps! For no pay the preciated works of developers! Bad think bro!!

14. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

Since I probably have close to $50 in tweaks and $300 in apps, that comment makes you look really bad...

My top 5 tweaks are: (in no particular order)

F.lux
    Flex
    NCSettings
    Bulletin
    Fakeclockup
    And so many more

15. carlos mara macrumors newbie

Yeah sure, congrats!

16. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

Makes me look like a sucker!

17. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Both statements are incorrect.

Already mentioned, BiteSMS is one of the top selling apps and for many the main reason to JB.

Many confuse badly written winterboard themes as being winterboards fault. Winterboard itself works fine. It is the same as people blaming promblems on the jailbreak itself instead of a bad tweak.