iOS 8.1.3 Crashing on IPad 4 and iPhone 5s

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Sanfordskier, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Sanfordskier macrumors newbie

Well obviously the Genius Bar today admitted that iOS 8.1.3 is crashing when running iMessage and other Apps on my iPad 4 and iPhone 5s. My iPhone 4 running iOS 7 runs just fine. They told me to upgrade my iPhone 5s to a 6 and I felt like telling them where to shove their 5s.

Clearly Apple has a class action on their hands in the near future because iOS 8.1.3 is a piece of crap.

2. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Class action lawsuit over an OS update. LOL. Funniest thing I read today. Thanks for that chuckle.

P.S. iOS 8.1.3 runs fine on all of my iOS devices in my house. That includes an iPhone 6, 6+, iPad Mini 3 and an iPad Air 2. So, I'm afraid I won't be able to join your class action lawsuit.

3. Paddle1 macrumors 68030

Restore your iPhone and iPad. Also iOS 8.2 should be out soon.

4. Sanfordskier thread starter macrumors newbie

Lloyd here is an example. You can laugh but facts are facts.

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/14/12/31/class-action-lawsuit-accuses-apple-of-misrepresenting-iphone-storage-with-ios-8

5. sladeski macrumors newbie

6. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Nothing. It has nothing in common. Not to mention, that lawsuit he mentioned will likely get thrown out. People just want a free payday and  is a good target.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Seems like some people with some devices have issues, but it doesn't appear to be anything widespread or horrific. Not to mention that there are always some people with some devices with some issues pretty much with any update.

8. I7guy macrumors G5