Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robertkarlsen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
Halmstad, Sweden
When do you think iOS 8.3 will be around? Maybe when Apple Watch starts shipping?

Can't wait for Siri in Swedish! A friend has tje Beta, and i tried it. It has a looong way to be flawless, but it's there!

marvz

macrumors 65816
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
When do you think iOS 8.3 will be around? Maybe when Apple Watch starts shipping?

Yes, it could be around the 24th of April since Siri is a big part of Apple Watch. So it would be clever to release it around that timeframe.

Edit: It just came to my mind that all the 9 launch countries already have Siri support. So my point is no point at all.

Last edited:

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
I believe it will be before April 24. Especially since in public beta and only a minor release. Supposedly iOS 8.4 will drop shortly after Apple Watch. Would not be surprised if 8.3 was this week or next but who knows.

Last edited:

iPhone20

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2014
4th beta should drop Mon or Tues. And then GM with Public Beta 2. And around 3rd week of April, the GM to whole users. :apple:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
yay for the speculations again, watch 2, 3 even 4 "monday/tuesdays" go by before anything happens..

again...
Yup...it'll be around when Apple decides to release it, anything else is just speculation that really doesn't add any useful information.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Yup...it'll be around when Apple decides to release it, anything else is just speculation that really doesn't add any useful information.

Of course it's speculation, but it's all in good fun. I don't, I never have, and I never will understand what you have against these discussions. Can people speculate for once without you posting your usual "Apple will release it when it's ready...speculation is pointless" post? It's getting very old...not sure why you waste your time posting in these threads...

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Of course it's speculation, but it's all in good fun. I don't, I never have, and I never will understand what you have against these discussions. Can people speculate for once without you posting your usual "Apple will release it when it's ready...speculation is pointless" post? It's getting very old...not sure why you waste your time posting in these threads...
Just like these completely expected posts that don't add anything at all, not even a anything related to the topic. "When Apple decides to release it" is in fact an answer to the topic at hand. Trying to make something up about its intentions isn't on the other hand. Definitely not sure what's the point of spending time to post unrelated things.

CamiMR

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012

I know what you mean... I find it funny, whenever there's speculation on release dates, I'm already expecting the usual "only apple knows". That, and when someone says X bug doesn't happen to me, you'll get a "just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean that it doesn't happen to others" sort of thing.
He is right though, and I see him as C DM: The Voice of Reason!!
Personally, I wouldn't bother posting so many similar replies so frequently, but hey... :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.