iOS 8.4 beta intermittent error in Mail

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by emulajavi, Jun 16, 2015.

1. emulajavi macrumors regular

image.jpg Hi to all of you with the latest iOS 8.4 beta...

I'm experiencing and intermittent error in the Mail app of my iPhone.... I hope you can help me.

When I enter to check my emails (@hotmail.com account) it randomly pops up a message saying -if my translation if accurate- "Can't receive mail. Error connecting to the server" or in Spanish (my device's language) "No se puede recibir correo. Error al conectarse al servidor"

Although that error pops up when for example entering my inbox, I can see that new mail is retrieved correctly, and I can enter and check them and all load correctly. Other times, ithe error pops up when sending an email, but the thing is that the email is correctly sent. In some rare cases the email is left on a "outbound" box (I don't know how that inbox is called in English. In my device is called "Salida") and clicking on send solves it and it sends correctly

Have you experienced a similar error? I have it since the first iOS 8.4 beta.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Ps:I've tried to delete the account from settings-mail and then re-add it. When I enter I'm mail and open my inbox I'm greeted with the error again although I can see in the background the inbox filling up of emails that are correctly downloaded

2. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

I get this on 8.3... Was hoping it would be fixed on 8.4 so that's disappointing! Not too concerned as I still get mail tho!